Option 1 – Payment of Registration Online (preferred)
- Go to the SLSA Payment Portal to make payments.
(Or via www.slsa.com.au and click on the Payment Gateway option on the listing on the homepage.)
- Type in the club name Scarboro SLSC
- Select the option Membership fee
- Type in the membership category you are paying for ie: Active Senior Over 18 Membership.
- Type in the price – click here for latest price list.
- Type in your name.
- Type in your contact number.
- Type in your email address for a receipt to be sent.
- Scarboro will receive a receipt for every member paying online.
- Enter in your credit card details and submit.
Option 2 – Payment via cheque
You can also pay with cheque, making payable to: Scarboro SLSC and affixing to your registration form (from step 1).
If uncertain of membership category, please call the office on 9341 1011.